Adam Murray's Pan fried Pollock with Potatoes, Char Grilled Artichoke Hearts, Tomatoes, Olives and Rocket Salad
A delicious fish recipe given to us by Adam Murray of the Kandinsky Hotel, Cheltenham. Serves 4.
1kg Premium Salad or other salad potatoes
4 6oz pollock fillets (salmon or sea bass fillets work fine also)
200g char grilled artichoke hearts
200g mixed pitted olives
250g ripe tomatoes or 200g sun blushed tomatoes
A good splash of vinaigrette or pesto
A good handful of rocket salad washed
1. Boil the potatoes in lightly salted water until tender.
2. Whilst the potatoes are cooking, season the fish fillets with salt and pepper and pan fry skin side down (Chef’s Tip: if your pan is likely to stick you can lightly flour the fish first) for 4 to 5 minutes, then turn over, take off the heat and let the fish finish cooking in the pan.
3. Remove the fish and to the same pan add the cooked potatoes, artichoke hearts, olives and tomatoes and quickly warm through on a high heat.
4. Add the rocket to the pan with the vinaigrette, give a very quick stir and plate before the rocket softens to much.
5. Place the fillets on the top and serve immediately.
Best eaten with a chilled New Zealand white wine. Enjoy!
There are currently no comments on this recipe
Be the first to add a comment below!
Add a Comment
Search our recipe database
Poached egg and new potato salad with bacon recipe more...