Courgette and chorizo frittata
300g new potatoes, scrubbed and halved if large
25g olive spread (try BenecolŪ Olive Spread)
1 medium courgette, diced
50g chorizo sausage diced
3 eggs, beaten
1tbsp snipped chives
Salad to serve
1. Bring a pan of water to the boil, add the potatoes and cook for 10-12 mins until just tender. Drain and rinse in cold water. When cool enough to handle, slice.
2. Place the olive spread in a medium sized, grill-proof frying pan and heat until sizzling. Add the courgettes and cook for 3-5 mins until they begin to brown on all sides. Add the chorizo and cook for a further 2 mins and then remove from heat.
3. Preheat the grill to medium.
4. Rearrange the potatoes on top of the courgettes in the grill-proof frying pan. Mix the chives into the egg with some black pepper and pour in the pan. Swirl so that the egg reaches the edges.
5. Cook over a low heat for about 5 mins until just set. Transfer to the grill and grill the top for 3-5 mins until just coloured.
6. Serve in wedges with some salad.
There are currently no comments on this recipe
Be the first to add a comment below!
Add a Comment
Search our recipe database
Poached egg and new potato salad with bacon recipe more...